Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party!!!



I came across Ultimate Blog Party from a few other blogs I read....this sounds really cool and is a great way to get to know other bloggers who blog about similar things!

My name is Kjersta and I have an amazing little boy named Hunter who is 7 months old. He recently had a tracheostomy done due to having a very small airway (you can read more about it under Hunter's Story). He is such a trooper and this doesn't even phase him at all. I couldn't be more proud of him....Enjoy my blog and I hope to read a lot more blogs of people who are also joining the "blog party"....talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Here from the party!

    And oh my goodness... Hunter is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from the UBP! Hunter is a cutie!
    http://billandria.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-with-5-minutes-for.html

    ReplyDelete