Tuesday, June 19, 2012

update part 2

Not really much to update today...I just wanted to share some of the pictures of our trip so far. Today has been a very low key day with napping, snacking and packing...It's hard to pack completely though since we are not sure if we are leaving Thursday or Saturday. Hunter woke up with a bit of a running nose, mostly clear but he was definitely a bit gunky for a while. I figured, really???? Now?? He's been fine though other than that and now he seems to be fine. His oxygen level has been good today, not at 99% like it has been but it was around 96-97% which is still very good. Still bugs me though as it seems we can't keep this kid healthy for more than a week or two at a time! Praying he stays well enough to have the doctor look at his airway again tomorrow...

Here are some pictures over the last week.....they are in no particular order....way to lazy to do that right now ; )



someone likes ketchup




being silly in the lobby

taking a walk in the lobby

checking out the fish at the mall





kissing the penguins at the aquarium

checking out the fire truck museum

watch out hollywood...here comes Hunter!







he sure knows how to get comfy on the plane..


waiting for the plane




I also wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful mama's in my Mommy Group that so generously put together an AWESOME care package for us. It was beyond generous and sweet. You guys thought of everything! Hunter has loved playing with his new toys and books. I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to get some much needed Starbucks! I seriously can't thank you guys enough. I can't wait to start seeing you all again at our meet ups...Once we get back Hunter and I plan on going more regularly again. 





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you all getting to enjoy yourselves a bit! I am also glad that you liked the basket! :) Noah kept trying to convince me that the green stuffed dinosaur was his! Lol good luck tomorrow we will be thinking of you!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete