Monday, November 5, 2012


Jeremy and Hunter left for Cincinnati today....I was the only one shedding tears walking out of the airport as I could only go as far as the security lines...

This trip is to check again if his stoma (hole in neck from trach) is still open or has closed. It sure looks closed and I hope it is but if it's not they will close it. I hope to badly it's closed, one less procedure for this brave little boy would be nice....love you tons hunty.

Jeremy said Hunter did really well during both flights and in the hotel so far. We skyped a bit before they start winding down for bed....




took this picture while we were skyping....yep, I think it's time I stop using the ipad and talking on the phone...nothing gets past this boy...  ; )

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's so cute walking in the hotel!

    Sending lots of good thoughts for CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED!

    ReplyDelete