Wednesday, February 6, 2013


I had a very proud mama moment today....We were at horse therapy when Hunter's therapist brought Hunter(while on the horse) over to me and asked if Hunter was potty training. I said no, why? She said he told her he needed to go potty. I was very surprised and almost didn't know what to do! We've only practiced a very small amount at home on his tiny potty chair and lately haven't even bothered with it since I don't want to push him... So off we went to the potty where he went in the big toilet! For mom's out there who know...this is big news!  I was very happy and surprised...I even took pictures....but I will spare you of those....Yes, I am THAT mom.....

Of course, we'll take one day at a time and see how it goes hey maybe this is a start??? Good job Hunter, you did great today! So we had a mini celebration lunch at a yummy restaurant with Glamma..

But just in case...I think I better stock up on some m&m's.....

writing on the chalk before therapy starts

all done and now he get s his sucker for doing great!

celebration pancake!
watching some cartoons while mom shops




went into LUSH and the nice girl showed him the bubbles and how the fizzz



No comments:

Post a Comment