Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Peas and corn, anyone??????

I did it... I finally made Hunter some baby food. I actually enjoyed doing it too! I just started with some frozen organic peas and sweet corn. I froze them in ice cube containers and then once they were frozen I moved them into a zip lock bag. When I'm ready to use some I can just grab one or two cubes and move them to the fridge to defrost. I have been feeding Hunter Plum Organics baby food in those cute little pouches, which I love by the way, but I really also wanted to make my own food for him. I still plan on using the pouches for when we are out but at home I plan on making his food. So here's a couple of pictures....looks yummy right????????? 


1 comment:

  1. My favorite colors!! Hunter, corn has no nutrient value for you so don't get hooked on it! It is gramma's favorite vegetable!

    ReplyDelete