Monday, May 30, 2011



Tomorrow is Hunter's 9 month Dr. appointment. I will update then what his height and weight is, I am curious myself! As far as his motor skills etc: he is top of his game, he's crawls EVERYWHERE, he now bulldozes through the baby gate(so much for that idea), he walks along the couch and walks with help from mom and dad. He is a bit picky about some new foods, and he just has a major gag reflex if he doesn't like something! He likes his food mixed, but not by itself. For example, he'll gladly eat peas, spinach and pears mixed but he won't eat just peas. Oh well, whatever works little man. He is very ticklish under his arms and on the sides of his chin. He can easily entertain himself and I love to just watch him and he figures things out or discovers something new. He has five teeth and is working on a sixth one, I can just barely see it. His smile makes me melt...every time. I can't believe how time passes, my baby is almost a 1 year old! Wow, just makes me cherish each moment that much more. They sure don't stay little very long....

2 comments:

  1. Kjersta, thanks so much for sharing Hunter's 9 month milestones. Your description was fabulous and makes me feel like I know Hunter as well as you and Jeremy do and I'm miles from him. Yes, they don't stay little very long. Happy 9 month birthday Hunter. Gramma is soon on her way to see you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3/4 year Hunter. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete