Tuesday, June 14, 2011

another day at the zoo

Hunter and I joined some of the mommies and babies from my mommy group for a fun trip to the zoo. Jeremy and I got a zoo pass which has unlimited access to the zoo and aquarium, this has come in handy so far and I think will be paying for itself in no time. Anyways...we first had a nice little picnic on the grass while the babies played. Hunter is kind of a bully, he grabbed a pacifier out of another babies mouth and then used him to pull himself up-more than once...(and this isn't the first time)... It's kind of hard to punish a 9 1/2 month old for that behavior though...hmm. We checked out some of the animals, by then though all the babies were in their strollers zonked out or about to pass out. Oh but not my Hunter! He wasn't having it in the stroller, I ended up putting on my baby carrier and he finally passed out in that. I didn't get very many pics but here are a few..enjoy.

kissin' polar bears
waiting for his friends to arrive
yes, he does normally wear pants...we had a bit of an accident and mom didn't bring a change of clothes!! OOPS!

would you like some puffs??
Hunter and Preston in their matching hats

No comments:

Post a Comment