Saturday, June 11, 2011

You may think it's strange to take a picture of a shopping cart, but for me this is big news! I practically live at Target....and after my my last trip there where my cart WHEEL FELL OFF while I had Hunter in the seat, I was praying they would get new carts. So I show up to Target today and voila! To my surprise I see these new and beautiful, yes I said beautiful, carts. Tons and tons of them. My cart pushed so smoothly, all of the wheels turned perfectly...and at the same time too! Sad that this makes me happy, I know..hehe. By the way, Hunter would normally be in the cart here but he stayed at home with Dad and napped....Oh and did I mention, Target is now carrying groceries???! Very cool...

the new and much improved Target cart....




1 comment:

  1. ours just got the new carts too! i love them. i always end up with the squeaky one.lol

    ReplyDelete