Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dreaming of Chai...

I was reading a blog I have come to enjoy quite a lot by Jess, her blog is irocksowhat.blogspot.com and she mentioned how she found a new chai tea she liked. It's called Flamingo Vanilla from David Rio and it's absolutely AMAZING. It's sugar free and decaf which I love because I am not so into caffeine (makes me too jittery). You can buy it online or at your local World Market if you have one in your area. I was quite skeptical at first because being from Seattle and a Starbucks Snob I didn't think it would be anything special. I was so wrong and I can't believe I am saying this but I think I like it better than their Pumpkin Spice latte's...AHHH, yes I just said that, there...I am currently out of the first canister I bought and I am very bummed since World Market is not open right now..why can't anything other than Walmart be open 24hrs???? Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment