Friday, November 19, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!!!

So today Hunter finally napped on his own and in his CRIB! This is a good  great day!I had to let him cry it out a bit and remember to not jump to his side just because he cries a little. He eventually drifted off to sleep dirty diaper and all. That's right, there is no way I am waking a sleeping baby just to change his diaper! Sorry little man but you can wait until nap time is over... Before today, napping consisted of rocking Hunter to sleep then hoping he is in a nice deep sleep and slowing moving him to his swing or crib only to have him cry the second his body hits the crib. Let me rephrase that, to have him scream in terror as if he is going through the most painful experience of his life. So it ends like this with Hunter back in my arms sleeping like a baby(no pun intended), drooling on my shirt...oh that's okay Hunter, I love having your drool saturate my shirt.. ; ) The latter version ends like this, Game score: Baby 1  Mom 0

Hunter taking his first nap in his crib...finally!
I should say this only happens 90% of the time, the other 10%  he will let me put him in his swing to nap. He is good about sleeping through the night though. I usually have to get up with him once or maybe twice, which is awesome compared to a month ago when it would be 4-5 times a night! Jokes on me though, tonight I am going to attempt to have him sleep in his crib all night and not in my room...we'll see how this goes...

1 comment:

  1. awwwww he is in the room his room that i used! I really need a Hunter fix. I better buy a lotto ticket!! Love and hugs and kisses Hunter. Gramma

    ReplyDelete