Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Tis the Season....at Shutterfly.com

So it's that time of year again...I never send out Christmas cards, but this year is obviously a special one. My little man Hunter Michael Wayne arrived...He is my whole world. I love him so much and I can't wait to enjoy his first Christmas with him. I want my Christmas cards this year to be special. I was checking out some of my favorite other mommy blogs out there and I noticed several of them mentioning Shutterfly.com for Christmas cards. I checked out the website and fell in love! They have sooo many beautiful cards I can add Hunter's pictures to and make a truly beautiful and special holiday card this year! I was thinking of using a picture from Hunter's first time visiting Santa??(We plan on doing that very soon). They also have stationary, calendars, photo books and mugs etc that you can personalize. I plan on doing other things with the thousand or so pictures of Hunter I already have, lol.  Here is the link to the holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards. Also the link to creating your own calendar http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars. I love that idea, can't go wrong with seeing a new picture of Hunter every time you turn the page to a new month! Well Season's Greetings to you all and very soon I hope you all get to see Hunter's first Christmas card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment