Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Hunter...

 My sweet Hunter,
The day you were born was so very special to me! At the time I was in a lot of pain and discomfort, as you can see from the photo to the left..but looking back at it I would go through it a million times over. Your daddy was there to comfort me whenever I needed it and was right by my side. Your Gramma BS was there too, and I am so happy she could share your special day with us as well.
 Here you are just minutes after you were born. It was a little scary at first because you were breathing a little faster than the doctors wanted so they took you from laying on my chest to the nurses table and even put you on your stomach which helped slow down your breathing to a better pace. I was a little nervous because I couldn't tell what was going on yet. However, your daddy was right by your side watching you and making sure you were okay.
 We fell in love with you instantly. I mean who couldn't right?? I remember thinking(and still do)I have the most beautiful baby in the world...Your daddy was so good with you and whenever the nurses needed to take you to the nursery to get a bath or your blood taken etc, he would go with you so you were never alone.
This is me being in awe of you..I couldn't believe my baby boy was finally here! I am so thankful for you each and every day. You make me so happy, thank you for being my baby. love mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment