Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Not our house....we're not this talented...lol



Today we didn't really have big plans for Christmas Eve so we ventured out to watch all the other people freak out over getting their last few Christmas gifts. It was quite nice just enjoying the day and not worrying about getting more presents. We went for coffee in the morning and then hit up Best Buy and Sam's and Toy's R Us, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Later we looked at Christmas lights around the neighborhood. Then we skyped my mom so she could watch him open two gifts. One was his 1st Christmas ornament from Gramma and Grandpa. I love it! It is too cute and so special. Jeremy and I got him his first Christmas book "T'was the night before Christmas", which we read to him before bed. What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog Kjersta, thanks for doing it. I can see how much you enjoy being a mom and you're doing a great job of it. love, mom

    ReplyDelete