Saturday, January 29, 2011



Another recent purchase we made is our Sony Baby Call monitor for Hunter. I didn't get one right away because I really wasnt' sure I needed one. He has been sleeping in his own crib and room for about 2 months now and since I'm afraid I can't hear him from our room, I have been sleeping on the bed we have in his room. As much as I like sleeping near him I think we both keep each other from getting a better nights sleep. If I move he may hear me and wake up or vice versa. So after doing some research I picked the Sony Baby Call monitor and ordered it on Amazon with my free prime membership 2 day shipping! I love Amazon prime! Anyways, we have had it a couple of nights now and the sound is crisp and clear and it's very user friendly. I decided against a video monitor because I really didn't see the point of it and I have heard crazy stories of people seeing other babies on their monitors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment