Sunday, January 30, 2011

5 months old today

My sweet boy is 5  months old today. Where does the time go? It feels like yesterday I was in the hospital with him. I am trying to cherish this time when he is a little baby...as he will be much bigger before I know it. Hunter LOVES his Sophie Giraffe(thanks Gramma BS), he also likes toys that squeak a lot! He gets ticklish right on his neck under his ears. He likes rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, pretty much anything I have tried to give him, he likes! He sleeps on his belly almost always, except for lately sometimes he sleeps on his side. I think he is teething because he will biting my fingers and anything else he can get a hold of. I can also see two little tiny teeth on his lower gums. They haven't broke the surface yet but look like they will anytime now. He is getting more fun everyday and I love him more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment