Monday, January 31, 2011

In the words of Stephanie Tanner..."how rude!"

I just have to do one small vent....I was at the mall the other day, baby and stroller in tow, not to mention a few shopping bags as well...I am about to walk out the huge double door exits out the mall and I'm almost through the first door when people coming into the mall sneak in MY doors and cut me off!!! Normally I'd be like whatever...but they know they didn't press the big button that makes both doors open for people who need extra help...yet they still continue going through the door making ME and my load stop and wait for them!!!! And it's even worse when they do the whole "oh sorry" look with a half smile...I'm like can't you see I am the one who has a baby, stroller and shopping bags???????? GRRRRRRR...So you just wanted to say YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!! Okay I feel better now...thanks for listening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment