Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for many things....one of them being my beautiful baby, Hunter you are such a brave boy! Jeremy, thanks for being such a good support for me and being soooo good with Hunter. You are such a good Dad, it makes me so happy to see you interact so well with Hunter. He is very lucky to have a Dad like you.

Hunter did really well again today! We got some good training on how to care for his trach and how to clean it. We cleaned it while he had Hunter lay down on his back, needless to say Hunter didn't like laying on his back! He never has liked that, he always like to be on his tummy or sitting up. So he got pretty upset since we also had to hold him down with all his wiggling. Tomorrow when he clean up his neck area we are going to try and have him sit up. I think that will work much better...we'll see though. He also got a bath today, he LOVED his bath time. He was splashing his arms and legs, and having a good old time! We finally got to put him in some pj's too, which I like. Makes me feel a little more like we are at home....

1 comment:

  1. I am also thankful for you Jeremy. Thanks for being a standup dad and loving my daughter and grandson so completely.
    I'm thankful for all 3 of you.
    Love, mom, gramma

    ReplyDelete