Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yep, I'm a Mom alright.

Boon Flair
It's so funny how a year ago I all I would want to go shopping for was a new purse or new makeup. Now when I shop, I can't help but look at all the baby stuff, even if I was just at the same store 2 days ago ie TARGET!!! Now I check out all the coolest baby stuff online and read the reviews on them etc etc. I mean, I wouldn't want to miss out on the latest and greatest new baby gadget would I? I don't want Hunter to miss out on something new and cool that all the cool babies have right? It's a little addicting, so I have to remember to stop and think before I just buy something for him, do I really need this? That being said there is something I really will need in the near future. I would like a high chair(using the Bumbo to feed Hunter right now). There are a million ones out there of course so I have been doing my research on those lately. I like the Boon Flair or the Graco Blossom. A few others too but those are my top ones. For now I will continue my hunt for the great high chair that will last us for a good long while!

Graco Blossom



No comments:

Post a Comment