Sunday, November 13, 2011

shopping with hunter

Today we did some shopping at the mall. J needed some work clothes and Hunter loves clothes shopping....or should I say mommy loves clothes shopping for Hunter...yes it's a bad habit but how can you resist the adorable stuff for babies?? Surprisingly though, I only got 1 item for him and it only cost 4 bucks so I did good today ; )

don't worry PETA....it's faux!

just hanging around in the potted plants at the food court..

flirting with the Old Navy mannequins

so tempting to buy him this hat...but he has a very similar raccoon one for this year already...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I have been shopping with Hunter and I know exactly how he feels....and know you....at least "My Uncle is Hot and Single"!!! Jeg elsker og savner dere alle ganske mye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete