Tuesday, November 15, 2011

where does the time go??

My plan was to do monthly updates on Hunter...as you can see I failed terribly....but I am going to try today at least. Hey, better than nothing right???

In two weeks you will be 15 months old! What??? Wow, time has been flying by...a little too fast it seems. I look back over the past year and can't believe how far you have come little man. You weighed in at 22 lbs today at your Dr. appt (to get his first dose of Synagis). Although it may be a tad less since you did have your clothes on.  You are a TODDLER now. You keep me on my toes, you just keep getting better and better. Okay, sometimes, harder and harder...but I can't handle that ; )

Hunter uses sign language and can sign: more, car, book, please, bubbles, ball, hungry, water...I think that's all of 'em for now. He knows where his tummy is and he tries to point to his nose...still working on that...He is really smart (yep, I am one of the moms who thinks their baby is the smartest...hehe). He copies my moves if I am waving or dancing etc. He listens to commands( I know, he's not a dog) but he LOVES getting the dogs treats. He know exactly where to get the doggie treats if you say "let's feed the dogs".

Sometimes, I think he's going into the "terrible two's" a little soon, he can throw a tantrum with the best of 'em! He knows what he wants and if you don't want him doing something he'll use his amazing "baby strength" to take you down! I'm not kidding, this kid is strong!

He really is a sweet little guy though, he loves giving kisses, and dances to Elmo on Sesame Street and still makes me so thankful everyday that I have him in my life. He is truly a precious little being.

Love you little man....
Hunter doing his favorite sign "more"

No comments:

Post a Comment