Saturday, February 4, 2012


I had known what my next post was going to be about for a while now but I haven't wanted to write about it because it's very sad news. Remember little baby Evan Wolfe that I wrote about a while back? After fighting a long and courageous battle against a brain tumor, Evan passed away January 21st 2012. Two days after his first birthday. I was able to go to his memorial that was held soon after and let me tell you, my heart sank just walking in the doors of the church. When I think of funerals I think of the elderly who have lived a long and full life, not a baby who's life had just began. I could not hold back the stream of tears as the slide show of pictures of little Evans angelic face were shown. I just can't imagine what his parents are going through and feeling.

 Please say a little prayer for this sweet family..His story can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment