Monday, February 20, 2012

Random thoughts

So I booked our tickets to Cincinnati next month. Time is flying by. I can't believe in one month we'll meeting with these great doctors for Hunter. Time to start slowly getting things ready for the trip as we'll have a lot to bring with us.
We plan on making a little vacation out of our trip. We plan on checking out the Zoo and they have a great aquarium and children's museum.

I still have to make Hunter's 18 month appt for the end of the month. Holy cow 18 months! Before I know it, I will have a 2 year old!

Hunter has been fighting a cold the last few days. He is such a good sport about it. He definitely isn't fully himself but he also deals with it so well. Yesterday he just chilled on the couch with me and played on the iPad or watched movies with me.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment