Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photo Dump

Hunter's birthday pictures and some random from Grandpa Bynum's visit....

Hunter's birthday turned out really nice I think...we went to ABQ Jump first where Hunter had a blast in the bouncy houses. Followed by some yummy food and dessert at Red Robin.

Jeremy, my dad and I finished painting Hunter's room while Glamma watched Hunter until we had more fun with cake, ice cream and presents....

A huuuuuge thank you to my dad and Jeremy for painting H's room the gray and white stripes that HE wanted sooo bad...lol. I couldn't have done it without you guys...and probably wouldn't have haha. By the way, Hunter loves 'em....so I'm guessing...




coming over for "birthday time"




he did NOT like us singing to him!
























Glamma and Hunty

Grandpa Bynum and Hunty

Grandpa Bynum and Hunty

new bike from Grandpa!


Larry and Hunty


Sleeping in his big boy car bed!

choo choo




H's new "big boy" room!






No comments:

Post a Comment