Sunday, September 30, 2012

Started the day off with some "me" time....I went to Einstein Bros. Bagels...to die for....! Came home and got Hunter for some mommy and Hunty time. Well, I kinda had some shopping I wanted to do but I promised Hunter to take him to Barnes and Noble to play with their train table set up. I could sit in that place all day long. I used to read quite a lot more. I read all the Ann Rule books you can think of...loved true crime stuff. I'd read biographies...lot's of stuff. I hope to get back into reading more. If trashy magazines count, consider me an ALL STAR reader...Nothing to be proud of though ; ) In high school I'd go to Barnes and Noble all the time and curl up and read a book there. I also like the fact that they all look the same, so I like to pretend  I'm at my favorite one in Washington...Sooooo can't wait to move back...whenever that may be...Here's to a good Sunday...

p.s. it's October 1st tomorrow and it's still hot out.....I'm done with this weather.....Please please please can I finally wear my jeans and a sweater and not look ridiculous???????




cute little book we read together



found this in the bookstore....I totally had this when i was little!!!

cute book about a cat who thinks he's a chihuahua...thanks for the tip, emilie!












No comments:

Post a Comment