Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A couple months ago I started to separate Hunter's clothes that were to small for him and I got as far as putting them in a plastic tub in Hunter's closet. Tonight my mom helped me sort and put them all in boxes with labels and it looks so nice and it really actually feels like a weight off my shoulder.

I may or may not be quite the slacker/procrastinator in the organizational department so her doing this helping with this was really nice. I did however, kinda feel sad for a second seeing all his tiny little clothes....I didn't want to pack them away!!...I can't believe he fit into those newborn size onsies!!


1 comment:

  1. You be proud of yourself Kjersta. I know it is hard watching your newborn grow, but remember that is what he is supposed to do and you wouldn't want it any different. I loved helping you and hope you will continue to have a feeling of accomplishment.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete