Thursday, July 21, 2011

grumpy hunter and monsoons...


This was taken on the way home after a shopping trip....I took the this little fan away from him because he kept biting it and he was not happy about that! Not to mention he was past due for his nap...



After a much needed nap...Hunter was in a much better mood...I wanted to catch a nice picture of him watching the rain...I had to keep putting him back in front of the window for my picture I wanted to take...he was much more interested in crawling elsewhere though...but here is a cute one...

By the way, it's monsoon season here....to me I pictured monsoons more like a tornado type event, something that Florida would have...not here in New Mexico...either way, it's fun to watch since it doesn't rain here---ever!! Makes me think of the beautiful Pacific Northwest...can't wait to be back.....sooner than later I hope.  On the good side, we are taking a trip up there in August...can't wait for Hunter to meet the rest of my family and friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment