Sunday, July 24, 2011

We had a nice day today...went to the farmers market, we got some nice veggies to try and some honey for Jeremy. It was quite hot out so we didn't stay long as we were already sweating in the hot sun! Before going home we made a quick trip to...you guessed it....Target. I just can't get away from that place! Picked up a few things, and checked out their new grocery section! Love that they have groceries now.





He was trying to say something....I just wish I knew what!!


This looks like a lot of drinking, but it was just a taste of each for everyone!! lol

After that I went to a going away party for one of the mom's in my mommy group. Going to miss her and her son as they are quite fun to hang out with! I wish Jeremy could have gone with but his new schedule has him working on Sundays now. We tried several different kinds of beer everyone brought and Jeremy's pick(I had no idea what to bring so Jeremy picked one for me) won second place!

1 comment: