Thursday, July 21, 2011

I just finished reading the book "A Stolen Life" by Jaycee Dugard. All I can say is wow....wow as in I am utterly speechless on what this girl went through. She had her life taken away from her and yet can still see the good things in life and that it always could have been worse. I don't know how much worse but the fact that she is looking on moving forward and not letting her captors take another day from her is amazing. Good for you, Jaycee. Thank you for telling your story and letting everyone know that even though Philip Garrido doesn't take responsibility for what he did,  that you don't have to keep his secret any longer.

On a side note, I'd like to continue to read more books. I used to read often and now I haven't read a book in quite a while. So I plan on continuing...I have several books in line already for me to start. Most of my books I read about are memoirs, autobiographies and a lot of true crime books. I love Ann Rule books, I even met her at a book signing once...very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment