Friday, March 4, 2011

Good news!

Hunter gets to come home from the hospital Monday!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled! I have never wanted something so simple as having my family all together in our home again! Jeremy and I have finished being "trained" on Hunter's extra care he will need so Monday is the big day. Now that it's so close, I am a little nervous...no help with the push of a nurse call button. Even more so than that though, I am excited that Hunter gets to be home and see his puppies and his toys and his crib...finally. This is going to be the start of a new adventure for us. Our goal is to ensure Hunter does everything he did before he got his trach tube in and more. Somethings I will have to be a little more cautious about, things like bathing and eating, but with a small baby, a closer eye on him isn't really that bad of a thing, right??

 I am home now, as Jeremy is taking another "night shift" with little man. I have only been home about 2 hours and I miss Hunter already(Jeremy too, hehe). My goal for tomorrow is to pick up the house, finish laundry and get Hunter's room in order. We will have to figure out where we want his trach supplies and get everything handy for when we need it.

I can't believe, I didn't take a single picture of Hunter today!!!! I hate that, I usually take tons of pictures everyday...(yes, I am THAT obsessed with my baby). Oh well, I will see him tomorrow and take double for missing a day, lol. Okay, well I am getting tired and I think I should rest for a busy day tomorrow. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. It's about darn time!!! I will have to go up to Grams so we can skype you one day soon when you get settled in back at home (weird to have to say that)!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete