Monday, March 14, 2011

I can cook!!!!

E-mealz

I have a problem with never knowing what to make for dinner....I usually end up making the same 4 meals over and over.....and while they are good, it definitely gets old having tacos and spaghetti etc. This website E-mealz.com gives you your shopping list for the week and has a great variety of tasty meals. Now this may seem not important to some people but it's been priceless for me! Whenever I would go to the grocery store I always came home with tons of stuff but nothing to make dinners with some how. It's $1.25 a week and it saves me sooo much time from wandering aimlessly in the grocery store. 

I found E-mealz from another blog called "Another Day Stonger" the address is kandjstaats.blogspot.com.  This blog is a good one and very emotional as this young couple just lost their 4 month old baby girl last month. All they know is that she stopped breathing at the babysitters house. When I first read her blog I cried and cried. I thought how in the world are they dealing with losing their baby? During this time I was very emotional as well as we were still in the hospital with Hunter. Once again I am so grateful we had the chance to get Hunter help before something potentially awful happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment