Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tuesday was a much anticipated day as that's when my mom flew down to be with us. I have been looking forward to her visit as I can't wait for her to see little Hunter for the first time since he was 3 weeks old! She won't believe how he has grown into a little person with such a great little personality. Of course she has seen tons of pictures but they never quite the same as seeing someone in person.  I had planned on taking picking her up from the airport with Hunter for a nice greeting for her to see him. I was about ready to leave and Hunter was still napping soundly and I couldn't bare to disturb him. I got to the airport and I saw my mom coming down the escalator and while I'm sure she was happy to see me, I could tell she was thinking "where is Hunter"?????? It's okay, I have come to the realization the I am now come in second when it comes to Hunter...hehe. I made sure to hurry home with her so she could see Hunter....it was pure joy and happiness for her and Hunter too...I'm sure...this picture says it all.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL.........you said "DUMP". Don't worry about being second, I have been a distant second for a long while and am now a distant third......any more grandchildren and I am out of the medals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for her. I'm sure she is in awhile with how much he has grown. Have fun! How long will her visit be?
    Love Elaine

    ReplyDelete