Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a little bummed today....we were supposed to be in Seattle this week. Seems like our Seattle trips just haven't meant to be lately...Last year J had to cancel his trip due to surgery and now with Hunter's new trach it was best not to fly. I am just hoping it won't be too long before we can finally make it up there as a family! I will be patient. I am very thankful my mom will be coming here next week though...looking forward to it! She hasn't seen Hunter(other than Skype of course)since Hunter was about 3 weeks old! Now he is 6 1/2 months and he is no where near that little newborn he once was. So that will be exciting for her to see him when we pick her up at the airport.

3 comments:

  1. I hope he can carry a couple HUGE and HEAVY suitcases!!!! Make sure he wears some Husky gear tomorrow, it is March Madness and we will be dancing in our first game of the tourney about 6:45 (7:45 for you) Friday night. GO HUSKIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Hunter. Keep it up. Give grandma a hug from me.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete