Tuesday, May 1, 2012

8:00pm

We arrived a few hours ago and got settled in nicely at our hotel. The plane rides were smooth and uneventful (thankfully)..I am not a good flyer...I usually panic the whole time. You'd think with as much flying as I have done it would be a piece of cake--I wish..

It was nice and warm out when we arrived and the last few hours we've been watching the the weather outside get worse and worse. Tornado watch, flood warning, you name it. Soon after though, the dark clouds rolled away and we have a nice view of the city again from our hotel room.


View from our hotel room


Trying to tame Hunter in the hotel room is quite the challenge..toddlers and hotel rooms just don't mix. I've already got a bed full of crackers and I found the water glasses from the bar under the bed already...wonderful.

As anxious as I am for tomorrow, I'm trying to stay calm and just let Hunter enjoy his play time for now...and hopefully he'll tire himself our soon..

Oh and as if I need another thing to worry about, Hunter now has a bit of a rash on his belly...really?? Trying hard not to convince myself surgery won't be cancelled because of it tomorrow..praying it will have no affect on surgery..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Prayed for you this morning! I hope everything went smoothly Kjersta!!

    ReplyDelete