Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flying home today..we were discharged yesterday morning. We got back to the hotel and relaxed a bit. We ate dinner at an Irish pub that was located inside the hotel. Hunter ate a few good slurps from his baby food pouch, he loves those and normally finished one in about ten seconds, not joking!

We set up his feeding tube an set it for his over night continuous feeds. We are going to try and stop the overnight feeds once we get home. We think it's making him uncomfortable at night. He tosses as turns non stop. Not to mention he only wants to sleep on Jeremy and I..not even next to us, ON TOP of us! Not exact the most comfortable thing all night for us. Also he gets so hot with sleeping with us. Last few nights he's been drenched in sweat. I'm hoping we can get back ino a good sleeping routine once we are home. However, after coming back from Cincinnati last time it took about 2 weeks to get back to normal. By the e he's back to a routine we'll be leaving again for Cincinnati for the stent removal.

Flying on the plane as I type this..anxious to get back home today.
I hate flying and it seems the more I do it the more I hate it. Seriously tempted to drive next time, however after looking into it. The drive is just too long for an active toddler to have to sit in a car seat for that long. Hmm maybe train ride? Wish I wasn't such a nervous flyer!!

Hunter is sleeping on me and I have to go to the bathroom sooo bad..weighing my options, stay put and bladder suffer but sleeping toddler will continue sleeping(very good thing) or attempt to pass Hunter off to Jeremy for the good of my bladder and risk the inevitable ??? Every parent know this predicament..lol.

Okay enough about my bladder..I'll update more later... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment