Monday, May 14, 2012

I had a very nice low key Mothers Day this year..We went out to breakfast with my mom and her friend, Larry. After breakfast, Jeremy watched Hunter while I got to have some much needed retail therapy. I spent a couple of hours at the mall and when I came home. Jeremy let me relax and watch my movies/tv shows and I got to do absolutely nothing! It was great...even when I was home, Jeremy still cared for Hunter 100% of the time..I also got a nice gift card for Starbucks from Hunter and Jeremy and a beauuuuutiful picture frame that Hunter decorated with help from Glamma, it has a picture of daddy and Hunter at the aquarium in Newport, Kentucky...thank you Hunty for that, it is sooo special...!

My picture frame Hunter made me....love!

Hunter in the hospital, when he was starting to feel better....






On another note, I meant to post this video sooner but I forgot..This is what a toddler does on an airplane....he was too cute...wouldn't sit in his seat for anything but he sure was entertaining himself... : )

This was on the way to Cincinnati so we still got to hear his sweet little voice...since the stent has been put in we can't really hear him at all...another reason why I can't wait to get that thing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment