Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

We celebrated the 4th by going to a local parade...Hunter was much more interested in the small planes that were flying over head. That boy and planes, trains and automobiles...he LOVES them. Cannot get enough. of them, it cracks me up. Later we went over to my mom's friend, Larry's house for a BBQ and some pool time fun for Hunter. Thank you Larry for having us over! Hunter was in the pool much of the day...he was having a great time eating chips and crackers in the pool, dunking them and eating them...GROSS i know!

We were all a little bummed the parade was mostly cars and politicians, no bands or twirling batons...we figured you have to live in a really small town to still see those =(  None the less it was a great day. Here are some pictures to enjoy. I actually have a lot more pictures on my camera but our card reader is acting up so until I can get those pictures...these are the ones from my phone =)










Glamma and Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment