Friday, July 20, 2012

I went to World Market today with Hunter just to get out of the house for a bit. Didn't find anything I couldn't live without....until the very last little corner of the store we breezed by and I found these darling little ceramic fruit cartons. They are too cute for words...and luckily I had some yummy strawberries to fill them up with.



Other happenings....we finally got Hunter and my plane tickets squared away. Now we have to buy Jeremy's and hope he can get on the same flight as us. So far it looks good still, we'll be doing that tonight hopefully as we don't have much more time before we leave...less than two weeks! Just a reminder if you forgot...We go to Cincinnati Children's again for possibly decannulation (trach removal)!!! Beyond excited and nervous all at once...

My mom is in Seattle visiting the family and her friends. Hunter's first cousin on my side of the family is due any day now...Her official due date was yesterday. Sounds like if no baby tonight then they plan to induce tomorrow sometime. Very exciting!!! Can't wait to get back home to meet her for the first time! I will update more once I hear something!


No comments:

Post a Comment