Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One of the blogs I read is IROCKSOWHAT. She is a great blogger..she blogs about her son, clothes, health, you name it. Check her out! She found a fun picture app that I thought I'd share as well, she blogged about it recently and I downloaded it and so far am really loving it. It's called Picfx. You have so many options to add really cool effects to your pictures on your phone. I highly recommend it as well. Check it out. I haven't even discovered half of all the cool things you can do but here are some fun pics I did today. I love taking a picture a creating something different with it! I'm no pro at this by any means but I sure love to play around with it!





2 comments:

  1. Soo cool! I will have to check it out. I love instagram - sounds kinda like this one you talk about! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy! It's similar to instagram but has even more ways to edit them, which I love!

    ReplyDelete